MAJIME 8 Inch Professional Japanese Chef's Knife
- Razor Sharp: the edge is hand finished to a mirror polish 12 degrees per side for maximum sharpness
- Non-Stick: exquisite pattern minimizes chances of food sticking to the blade
- Stain & Rust Resistant: 7cr17 440C stainless steel core
Weight: 0.54 lb ( 243 g )
- Hardness: HRC 58-60
- Robust & Durable Handle: full-tang & ergonomically designed. Moisture, heat & impact resistant
- Tapered Bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’, finger protection & encourages a natural, comfortable grip
A culinary perfection combining award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, awe-inspiring design & the absolute best materials available.
The MAJIME™ is Ruthlessly Sharp...YOU Can Cut a Slice of Bread So Thin YOU Can Almost See Through It!
The MAJIME™ Knife cuts meat better than an electric knife. It goes through frozen food as though it were melted butter! It is so sharp it can cut through a tin can & still perfectly slice a tomato! It can even chop wood & still remain razor sharp!
The blade is crafted over 60 days using high-quality steel...the same material used to make ultra-sharp Japanese katanas. With the MAJIME™ Knife, you'll feel like a slicing, dicing, filet mincing Ninja in your kitchen!